The OPTIMAL ROF rack is the most versatile rack you will find and is designed to cope with the demanding needs of IT equipment in data centers,
equipment rooms and network or telecommunication closets. The ROF's flexible configuration options make it easy to tailor the solution to your
exact requirements. Various height, depth and width options, along with load rating of up to 1000 kg, air-flow optimization solutions and flexible
cable management mean that it has never been simpler to custom configure a cabinet that meets your requirements
- Height: 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 33, 36, 42, 45, 48U
- Width: 600 or 800 mm
- Depth: 600, 800, 1000, 1200 mm
- Load rating: Standard 400 kg (15-33U), 500 kg (36U) and 800 kg (42-48U) width 800 mm without high load extrusions, 1100 kg (42-48U) width 600 and 800 (with high load extrusions) for 600, 800 and 1000 mm deep racks; Standard 1100 kg for 1200 mm deep racks
- Doors: 10 types of doors available for front or rear installation and 3 types of rear panels; compatible with 12 types of locks, door opening angle 180°, can be easily change to open on right or left
- Top and Bottom plate: Single-piece design, equiped with ventilation unit opening and cable entry, number of cable entries depends on specific plan.
- Side panels: 2 designs available, removable with 2 types of locks
- Feet and castors: adjustable feet, castors, lackable castors
- Extrusions: 2 pairs of sliding 19" vertical L-type extrusions, type 21" type and C type are available for 800 mm width. An ROF with a 800 mm width and 1200 mm depth comes equipped with 2 pairs of verticcal Htype extrusions.
- IP rating: standard IP30, IP54 option (only for height 27, 42, 45 and 48 U); using perforated door results in IP20
- Color design: powder coated RAL 7035 or RAL 9005, other color options available
- Air-conditioning: compatible with wall, and side mount air-conditioning units - CoolSpot and CoolTeg.