SINGLE-PHASE POWER AND QUALITY ANALYSER
The C.A 8230 is designed for self-employed electricians and installers working in the construction industry and
maintenance departments. The broad range of measurements which it provides also makes it ideal for technical
and technological education.
Extremely easy to handle, it can be used to test electrical installations, particularly when they include systems based
on power electronics. It is suitable for use in the field or on a bench top thanks to its retractable stand.
Ergonomic and equipped with a wide graphic screen, it automatically recognizes the type of sensor connected.
- Voltage and current with instant display: As well as measuring the TRMS AC+DC value at the half-period, peak values and THD, this instrument also offers
- Comprehensive power and energy analysis:
- Harmonics up to the 50th order:
- Up to several days' recording:
- Customization of alarm settings:
instant display of the waveform. Short-term flicker measurement is also available.
allows you to determine the direction of the harmonics.
- Also called the starting current, the Inrush corresponds to the maximum input current drawn by an electrical
device when it is powered up. For example, when they are first switched on, AC electric motors may draw several
times their normal current at full load.
ANALYSER TRANSFER SOFTWARE
- Real-time measurement display
- Data retrieval
- processing and analysis of the data saved on a PC
- back-up and export to Excel
- operates with Windows® 2000, XP and Vista 32
- Available for download free of charge (www.chauvin-arnoux.com/support)
C.A 8230 instrument supplied with 1 carrying bag, 6 fitted 1.2 V rechargeable batteries, 1 red banana lead (straight-straight),
1 black banana lead (straight-straight), 2 x 4 mm test probes (1 red, 1 black), 2 crocodile clips (1 red, 1 black), 1 mains adapter,
1 optical USB cable and Power Analyzer Transfer software.