POWER AND MOTOR MAINTENANCE ANALYSER
Geared firmly towards the world of electrical engineering and the testing of rotating machines, the C.A 8220 watt meter
is designed for companies' testing and maintenance teams.
With its liquid crystal segment display, the ergonomics of this compact, shockproof instrument's user interface make it
intuitive, simple and comfortable to use.
Like the C.A 8230, the C.A 8220 watt meter can be used to obtain a snapshot of the main characteristics of a single-phase
or balanced three-phase network.
In addition, it measures all the quantities required to test rotating machines (rotation speed/temperature).
Offering significant accuracy, this instrument covers measurements from a few milli-amperes to several kilo-amperes thanks
to a wide choice of sensors.
- Rotation speed: for predictive maintenance, it is crucial to check the rotation speed of rotating machines regularly.
- Temperature: today's motors and rotating machines are equipped with temperature probes which are easily accessible on a terminal block. The internal temperatureof the motor can be measured directly by connecting the C.A 8220
As an all-in-one instrument,the C.A 8220 meets this requirement simply and effectively.
to this terminal block.
POWER ANALYSER TRANSFER SOFTWARE
- Real-time measurement display
- Data retrieval
- processing and analysis of the data saved on a PC
- back-up and export to Excel
- operates with Windows® 2000, XP and Vista 32
- Available for download free of charge(www.chauvin-arnoux.com/support)
C.A 8220 instrument supplied with 6 fitted AA batteries, 1 red banana lead (straight-straight), 1 black banana lead(straight-straight),
2 x 4 mm test probes (1 red, 1 black), 2 crocodile clamps(1 red, 1 black), 1 optical USB cable and Power Analyzer Transfer software