- ACOLAN® Loose Tube
- 12 fibers – Indoor/Outdoor – LSOH
- Dielectric – Dry water tightness
- 62.5/125 OM1
The ACOLAN optical offer addresses all the requirements of network construction in professional buildings and for interconnections between the buildings and outside services (security and safety, access control, surveillance…)
- ACOME's range of LAN and optical cables is designed on the basis of the company's know how in the manufacturing of fiber, designing cables, and in total awareness of the implementation and control problem issues.
- The range is wide, covering every cable application for cords, up to high-capacity cables for indoor installations.
ACOME proposes several cable ranges adapted to various needs:
- Compact-tube" structure cables for outdoor cabling
- Versions designed for pulling through conduits
- Central Loose Tube and Loose Tube cables assembled for Interconnection of buildings and optical communication lines
- Standard indoor/outdoor versions, reinforced, with steel reinforcement
- Mini Break-out (900µm fiber) for spurs or capillary wiring
- Standard or reinforced versions
- Cables for cords
The current fiber standards will allow transmissions over the following lengths:
ACOME proposes a range of fibers addressing the market standards.