THE QUICK DEPLOY, CLASS 1 FIRE-RATED FILLER PANEL
The AirBlock™ Expandable Filler Panel (EFP) from Simplex Isolation Systems was designed to fill in for missing or
removed racks in the data center. This rigid, telescoping panel is made from durable 1/8" thick, aluminum-skinned
composite materials that are Class 1 fire-rated. EFPs can be used as short-term or permanent solutions to fill odd spaces
between racks, building-support pillars or walls.
- Constructed from Class 1 firerated 1/8" thick aluminum-skinned composite panels for rigidity and durability.
- Panels can be joined together to fill a gap that otherwise couldn't be filled by a single panel.
- Stock panels are available in five different adjustable widths, from 6.5" to 56". To fill smaller gaps, use Simplex's AirBlock™ FGS line.
- Standard height is 84". Custom heights are also available.
- Panels have a 2" wide flange area with a magnetic seal that holds tight to the side of the cabinets without the use of mechanical fasteners.
- Stock color is a semi-gloss black. Also available in white.
- Easy installation makes EFPs a quick solution to sealing off gaps in the data center when racks must be removed.
- Helps increase the efficiency of data center cooling systems and increase capacity.
- EFPs are reusable and store easily. Purchase a supply and have them on hand when needed.
6.5" - 10" W x 84" H
- Position panel between racks. Loosen all three knobs.
- Expand panels to cover the entire opening. Allow magnetic strip to catch hold.*
- Adjust knobs by pulling and turning until tight.
- Insert vinyl seals as needed in exposed slots. Trim to size with scissors.