Optical Power Meters are rugged and durable, precisely measuring optical powers down to the -65dBm.
They are also extremely adaptable, working with all industry standard connectors. Features include InGaAs
detector for maximum sensitivity; filtered InGaAs for measuring high-powered optical signals; singlemode
and multimode measurements; calibrated wavelengths of 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm and
1625nm; and 270Hz, 1kHz and 2kHz tone.
These Optical Power Meters are available in standard and high power versions for the Telco and MSO markets.
Absolute and referenced power measurements ensure fast and accurate loss budget and insertion loss
measurements. When placing tones on the fiber using a Tempo Communications source provides the optical
power meter will definitively identify fiber optic cables.
The ruggedized IP54 compliant package provides test confidence when testing singlemode and multimode networks
- Rugged. Durable and Compact
- Stable. Provides a stable light source
- Adaptable. Interfaces to all industry standard connectors
- InGaAs detector for maximum sensitivity
- Filtered InGaAs for measuring high powered optical signals
- Singlemode and multimode measurements
- Calibrated wavelengths of 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm and 1625nm
- 270Hz, 1kHz and 2kHz tone
There is no physical optical connection to the power meters, so flat or angle polished connectors can be used.
All OPM are supplied standard with SC connectors. Optional LC, FC and ST adapters are available.
Use hybrid cables if fiber links with angle polished connectors is required. ie SC/APC to SC/UPC.