The swivel arm with its attached cradle safely holds the Star Diagnosis Xentry-Tab unit. Adjustable internal
shelf boards, two drawers and side brackets offer plenty of space for the multiplexer, HMS990 or other
Recommended MB color scheme: Housing RAL 7015 slate gray, door white aluminum, floor assembly, top
board and monitor plate black, rollers and side handles black.
Mobile workshop trolley for Star Diagnosis System Xentry-Tab
The workshop trolley is supplied without Star Diagnosis system. For safety reasons (electrostatic charge), the
workshop trolley is not suitable for storing and repairing electronic assemblies and components.
Vehicle type: Passenger cars, Cross-country vehicles (G- / M-Class), Vans, Trucks
Brand: Mercedes-Benz, Maybach, Smart
Workshop area Reception, Repair
Scope of supply
The diagnosis workshop trolley is equipped with:
- Swivel arm
- Bracket for multiplexer
- Cradle for Xentry-Tab
- Cable holders mounted at the side
Cradle for Compact³ / Compact⁴
Advantages of the Diagnosis Workshop Trolley:
- The highest degree of functionality and quality - Proven in practice in daily use - Solid, ergonomic, robust
- Mobile Workshop Trolley with Swivel Arm: The new workshop trolley optimizes daily diagnostic work.
The handy swivel arm with special cradle for the Star Diagnosis system increases the flexibility of the diagnostic
technician. Adjustable inner shelf bases, two drawers and lateral brackets offer a lot of space for multiplexers
and work utensils and ensure a tidy workplace. Smooth-running rollers guarantee mobile use in the workshop.
- Swivel arm: The swivel arm impresses with ist variable height adjustment and swiveling radius of 180°. The
tailored cradles for Star Diagnosis Xentry-Tab and optional Compact³(w) + Compact⁴ offer secure storage. The
swivel arm can be adjusted according to your requirements, protecting your neck and back
- Spatial Availability: The diagnosis workshop trolley offers sufficient space for accessories such as printers,
Measurement Technology or an external DVD drive. Documents and small parts can also be optimally stored
in the drawers. Cables are routed at the rear of the trolley: no more stumbling